查看: 10821|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

第46任总统拜登就职演说:美国将重回世界(英汉对照)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2021-1-20 16:19:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
全球热点透视

编者按:2021年1月20日,拜登宣誓就任第46任美国总统并发表就职演说。这里给读者朋友呈上英语原文以及本人译文,因为时间紧张,缺点错误在所难免,请多批评指正。只想读中文的读者可以跳过英文原文。

拜登就职演说

首席大法官罗伯茨、副总统哈里斯、议长佩洛西、国会领袖舒默、国会领袖麦康奈尔、副总统彭斯,以及尊敬的客人们,我的美国同胞们,今天是美国的节日。这是民主的节日,是历史和希望的节日,是复兴和决心的节日。历经数个世纪的严峻考验后,美国又面临着新的危机,但美国已经做好准备奋起去迎接这些挑战。今天我们庆祝胜利,但这不是一个候选人的胜利,而是一项事业的胜利,即民主事业的胜利。人民的声音被倾听,人民的意志被尊重。

(拜登宣誓就职)

我们再次确信,民主是珍贵的,也是脆弱的。而此时此刻,我的朋友们,民主已经胜利了。(掌声)

因此,就在几天前,暴力还试图动摇国会大厦的根基,但现在,在这片神圣的土地上,我们作为上帝之下的一个国家团结在一起,不可分割,要像两个多世纪以来我们所做的那样,进行权力的和平交接。当我们以我们独特的美国方式展望未来时,躁动、大胆、乐观,我们了解国家未来的方向,我们必须成为我们所想要的国家。

我感谢两党前辈们出席今天的就职典礼。我从心底里感谢他们。(掌声)而且我知道--(掌声)而且我知道我们宪法的韧性和我们国家的力量,就像我昨晚与之交谈的卡特总统一样,他今天不能与我们在一起,但我们为他一生为国家的卓越服务向他致敬。

Chief Justice Roberts, Vice President Harris, Speaker Pelosi, Leader Schumer, Leader McConnell, Vice President Pence, and my distinguished guests, my fellow Americans, this is America's day. This is democracy's day, a day of history and hope, of renewal and resolve. Through a crucible for the ages, America has been tested anew. And America has risen to the challenge. Today we celebrate the triumph, not of a candidate, but of a cause, the cause of democracy. The people, the will of the people, has been heard, and the will of the people has been heeded.

We've learned again that democracy is precious. Democracy is fragile. And at this hour, my friends, democracy has prevailed. (Applause)

So now, on this hallowed ground, where just a few days ago violence sought to shake the Capitol's very foundation, we come together as one nation under God, indivisible, to carry out the peaceful transfer of power as we have for more than two centuries. As we look ahead in our uniquely American way, restless, bold, optimistic, and set our sights on the nation we know we can be and we must be.

I thank my predecessors of both parties for their presence here today. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. (applause) And I know -- (applause) And I know the resilience of our constitution and the strength, the strength of our nation, as does President Carter who I spoke with last night, who cannot be with us today, but whom we salute for his lifetime in service.

我刚刚宣读了美国爱国者们以前所做的神圣誓言,是乔治-华盛顿首先宣读的这一誓言。但美国的故事并不取决于我们中的任何一个人 也不取决于我们中的某些人 而是取决于我们所有人,取决于我们这些努力建设一个更完美国家的人。这是一个伟大的国家,我们也是善良的美国人民。几个世纪以来,经历了风风雨雨,在和平与战争中,我们筚路蓝缕,砥砺前行,但我们还有很长的路要走。

我们将以速度和紧迫感向前推进,因为在这个充满危险和重大可能性的冬天,我们有很多事情要做。有很多事情需要修复,有很多事情需要恢复,有很多事情需要医治,有很多事情需要建设,有很多事情需要收获。在我们国家的历史上,这是一个最具挑战性的时代,从来没有一个时代更充满挑战和困难。

I've just taken the sacred oath each of those patriots have taken. The oath first sworn by George Washington. But the American story depends not on any one of us, not on some of us, but on all of us, on we the people, who seek a more perfect union. This is a great nation. We are good people. And over the centuries, through storm and strife, in peace and in war, we've come so far, but we still have far to go.

We'll press forward with speed and urgency, for we have much to do in this winter of peril and significant possibilities. Much to repair, much to restore, much to heal, much to build, and much to gain. Few people in our nation's history have been more challenged or found a time more challenging or difficult than the time we're in now.

Once in a century virus that silently stalks the country. It's taken as many lives in one year as America lost in all of World War II. Millions of jobs have been lost, hundreds of thousands of
businesses closed, a cry for racial justice some 400 years in the making moves us. The dream of justice for all will be deferred no longer. (Applause)

A cry for survival comes from planet itself. A cry that can't be any more desperate or any more clear, and now a rise of political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat. (Applause)

百年一遇的病毒,悄无声息地袭击着这个国家。它在一年内夺走的生命总数,相当于美国在二战中失去的所有生命。数以百万计的工作岗位消失了,数十万的企业倒闭了,约400年以来一直存在的关于种族正义的呼声让我们感动。人人享有正义,这一梦想将不再被推迟。(掌声)

求生的呼声来自于地球本身。这种呼声再绝望、再清晰不过了,现在政治极端主义、白人至上主义、国内恐怖主义兴起,我们必须面对,我们将打败它们。(掌声)

为了克服这些挑战,为了恢复美国的灵魂和确保美国的未来,需要的远不止是言语。它需要民主制度中最难以捉摸的东西,也就是团结。在另外一个一月份,即1863年的元旦,林肯签署了解放宣言。当他落笔时,他说:"如果我的名字被载入史册, 那将是这个法案,我的整个灵魂都在其中。"

"我的整个灵魂都在其中。" 今天, 我的整个灵魂是在这里:美国必须团结一致, 团结我们的人民, 团结我们的国家。我请求每一个美国人和我一起加入这个事业。(掌声)

To overcome these challenges, to restore the soul and secure the future of America, requires so much more than words. It requires the most elusive of all things in a democracy, unity. Unity. In another January, on New Year's Day in 1863, Abraham Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation. When he put pen to paper, the president said, and I quote, "if my name ever goes down into history, it'll be for this act, and my whole soul is in it."

"My whole soul is in it." Today, on this January day, my whole soul is in this: bringing America together, uniting our people, uniting our nation. And I ask every American to join me in this cause. (Applause)

Uniting to fight the foes we face, anger, resentment and hatred, extremism, lawlessness, violence, disease, joblessness and hopelessness. With unity, we can do great things, important things.

We can right wrongs. We can put people to work in good jobs. We can teach our children in safe schools. We can overcome the deadly virus. We can reward -- reward work and rebuild the middle class and make health care secure for all. We can deliver racial justice and we can make America once again the leading force for good in the world.

团结起来打击我们所面临的敌人:愤怒、怨恨和仇恨、极端主义、无法无天、暴力、疾病、失业和绝望。团结起来,我们可以去完成伟大的事情,重要的事情。

我们可以纠正错误。我们可以让人们找到好工作。我们可以在安全的学校里让孩子接受教育,我们可以征服致命的病毒,我们可以奖励工作和重建中产阶级,并使所有人的医疗得到保障。我们可以实现种族公正,我们可以使美国再次成为世界上的领导性的正义力量。

我知道,如今在一些人看来,谈论团结可能听起来像一个愚蠢的幻想。我知道,分裂我们的力量是强大的,是真实存在的。但我也知道,这些力量并不是今日才有。我们的历史一直是美国人的理想和严酷的丑陋现实之间的不断斗争,美国的理想是我们人人生而平等,而严酷的丑陋现实是种族主义、本土主义、恐惧、妖魔化,它们长期以来把我们撕裂。

这种斗争经久不息,胜利从来没有把握。经历了内战、大萧条、世界大战、9/11事件,经历了斗争、牺牲和挫折,向善的力量总是取得胜利。在每一个这样的时刻,我们足够的人--足够的人--走到了一起,带着我们所有人前进,我们现在也可以做到这一点。

I know speaking of unity can sound to some like a foolish fantasy these days. I know that the forces that divide us are deep and they are real. But I also know they are not new. Our history has been a constant struggle between the American ideal that we all are created equal, and the harsh ugly reality that racism, nativism, fear, demonization have long torn us apart.

The battle is perennial, and victory is never assured. Through civil war, the great depression, World War, 9/11, through struggle, sacrifices, and setbacks, our better angels have always prevailed. In each of these moments, enough of us -- enough of us -- have come together to carry all of us forward, and we can do that now.

History, faith, and reason show the way, the way of unity. We can see each other, not as adversaries, but as neighbors. We can treat each other with dignity and respect. We can join forces, stop the shouting, and lower the temperature. For without unity, there is no peace, only bitterness and fury.

No progress, only exhausting outrage. No nation, only a state of chaos. This is our historic moment of crisis and challenge, and unity is the path forward. And we must meet this moment as the United States of America. If we do that, I guarantee you, we will not fail. We have never, ever, ever, ever failed in America when we've acted together.

历史、信仰和理智指明了道路,即团结的道路。我们可以不把对方看作是敌手,而是看作是邻居。我们可以用尊严和尊重来对待对方。我们可以联合起来,停止争吵,降低温度。因为没有团结,就没有和平,只有痛苦和愤怒。

没有进步,只有疲惫的愤怒。没有国家,只有混乱。这是我们面临危机和挑战的历史性时刻,而团结是前进的道路。而我们必须以美利坚合众国的身份迎接这一时刻。如果我们这样做,我向你保证,我们不会失败。当我们一起行动的时候,我们从来没有,从来没有,从来没有,在美国失败过。

所以今天,在此时此刻, 让我们重新开始,我们所有人。让我们开始再次倾听彼此的声音。

倾听彼此的声音,彼此赤诚相见,彼此尊重。政治不一定要成为一场狂热的大火,摧毁一切。每一个分歧不一定要成为全面战争的原因。我们必须拒绝这种文化,在这种文化中,事实本身被操纵,甚至被捏造。(掌声)

And so today, at this time, in this place, let's start afresh, all of us. Let's begin to listen to one another again.

Hear one another. See one another. Show respect to one another. Politics doesn't have to be a raging fire, destroying everything in its path. Every disagreement doesn't have to be a cause for total war. And we must reject the culture in which facts themselves are manipulated, and even manufactured. (Applause)

My fellow Americans, we have to be different than this. America has to be better than this, and I believe America is so much better than this. Just look around. Here we stand, in the shadow of the Capitol dome, as it was mentioned earlier, completed amid the civil war, when the union itself was literally hanging in the balance. Yet, we endured. We prevailed.

Here we stand, looking out on the great mall where Dr. King spoke of his dream. Here we stand where, 108 years ago at another inaugural, thousands of protesters tried to block brave women marching for the right to vote. And today, we mark the swearing of the first woman in American history elected to national office, Vice President Kamala Harris.

Don't tell me things can't change! (applause)

我的美国同胞们,我们必须截然不同。美国必须比这更好,我相信美国比这好得多。看看周围,在这里,我们站在国会大厦的穹顶之下, 正如前面提到的,大厦在内战期间建成, 当时合众国摇摇欲坠,但是我们坚韧不拔,最终我们取得了胜利。

我们站在这里,眺望马丁路德 金博士演讲他梦想的所在商场。我们站在这里,108年前,在另一次就职典礼上,成千上万的抗议者试图阻止勇敢的妇女为投票权而游行。今天,美国历史上第一位女性出任美国公职,当选为副总统,她就是卡马拉・哈里斯。

不要告诉我我们不能做出改变!(掌声)

我们站在这里,在波托马克河的对面,远眺阿灵顿公墓, 在那里,英雄们鞠躬尽瘁,肝脑涂地, 永远的安息于此。我们站在这里,就在几天前,一群叛乱的暴徒以为他们可以用暴力来压制人民的意志,阻止我们的民主工作,把我们从这片神圣的土地上赶走,但他们的企图落空了,这永远不会发生。今天不会,明天不会,永远不会。

永远不会(欢呼和鼓掌)。对于所有支持我们竞选的人 我为你们对我们的信任而备感谦卑。对于所有不支持我们的人,我想说的是:在我们前进的过程中,请倾听我的心声,观察我的言行。

Here we stand, across the Potomac, from Arlington Cemetary, where heroes who gave the last full measure of devotion, rest in eternal peace. And here we stand, just days after a riotous mob thought they could use violence to silence the will of the people, to stop the work of our democracy, to drive us from this sacred ground. It did not happen. It will never happen. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever.

Not ever. (Cheers and applause) To all those who supported our campaign, I'm humbled by the faith you've placed in us. To all of those who did not support us, let me say this. Hear me out as we move forward. Take a measure of me and my heart.

If you still disagree, so be it. That's democracy. That's America. The right to dissent peaceably. Within the guardrails of our republic, it's perhaps this nation's greatest strength. Yet hear me clearly, disagreement must not lead to disunion. And I pledge this to you, I will be a president for all Americans, all Americans. (Applause)

And I promise you, I will fight as hard for those who did not support me as for those who did. (Applause) Many centuries ago, St. Augustin, a saint in my church, wrote that a people was a multitude defined by the common objects of their love. Defined by the common objects of their love. What are the common objects we as Americans love, that define us as Americans?

如果你们还是持不同观点,没有关系,这就是民主。这就是美国 人和平地提出异议的权利。在我们共和国的历史上,这也许是这个国家最强大的力量。但请听我说,不同意见不能导致分裂,我向你们保证,我将成为一个所有美国人的总统,所有美国人的总统。(掌声)

我向你们承诺,我将为那些不支持我的人和支持我的人一样努力奋斗。(掌声) 许多世纪前,圣奥古斯丁,一位在我所在教堂里的圣徒,写道,一个民族是一个由他们共同热爱的对象所定义的群体。什么是我们作为美国人所热爱的共同对象,能够定义我们美国人?

我想我们知道答案。那就是机会,安全,自由,尊严,尊重,荣誉,还有,是的,真理。最近几周和几个月给我们上了痛苦的一课。世界上有真相也有谎言,为了权力和利益而说的谎言。

作为公民,作为美国人,特别是作为领导人,作为承诺尊重我们的宪法和保护我们国家的领导人,我们每个人都有义务和责任去捍卫真理,打败谎言。(掌声)

I think we know. Opportunity, security, liberty, dignity, respect, honor and, yes, the truth. (Applause) The recent weeks and months have taught us a painful lesson. There is truth and there are lies, lies told for power and for profit.

And each of us has a duty and a responsibility as citizens, as Americans, and especially as leaders, leaders who have pledged to honor our Constitution and protect our nation, to defend the truth and defeat the lies. (Applause)

Look -- (Applause) -- I understand that many of my fellow Americans view the future with fear and trepidation. I understand they worry about their jobs. I understand like my dad, they lay in bed wondering, can I keep my health care, can I pay my mortgage. Thinking about their families, about what comes next. I promise you, I get it.

But the answer is not to turn inward, to retreat into competing factions, distrusting those who don't look like -- look like you or worship the way you do or don't get their news from the same source as you do. We must end this uncivil war that pits red against blue, rural versus -- rural versus urban, conservative versus liberal. We can do this if we open our souls instead of hardening our hearts.

听着 -- -- (掌声) -- -- 我理解,我的许多美国同胞对未来充满恐惧和忧虑。我知道他们担心他们的工作。我明白像我父亲一样,他们躺在床上想,我如何保有我的医疗保健,如何支付我的抵押贷款,记挂他们的家庭,担心接下来的事情。我向你保证,我理解你们。

但答案不是倒退,退化为互相竞争的不同派别,不信任别人,只因为他们看起来和你不同,或者因为信仰不同,或者因为他们获取信息的来源与你不同。我们必须结束这种将红与蓝、农村与城市、保守与自由主义对立起来的不文明争执。如果我们敞开我们的灵魂,我们可以做到这一点,而不是让我们的心灵变得更加冷酷。

如果我们表现出一点宽容和谦逊,如果我们愿意站在别人的立场上 -- -- 就像我妈妈说的那样 -- -- 站在他们的立场上,哪怕就一会。因为生活就是这样:命运会给你什么机遇,是无法解释的。

有些时候,你需要别人援手帮你。也有一些时候,当我们需要去伸出援手帮助别人。事情就是这样,我们需要互帮互助。

If we show a little tolerance and humility, and if we are willing to stand in the other person's shoes -- as my mom would say -- just for a moment, stand in their shoes. Because here's the thing about life: there's no accounting for what fate will deal you.

Some days, when you need a hand. There are other days when we're called to lend a hand. That's how it has to be. That's what we do for one another.

And if we are this way, our country will be stronger, more prosperous, more ready for the future. And we can still disagree. My fellow Americans, in the work ahead of us, we're going to need each other. We need all our strength to preserve -- to persevere through this dark winter. We're entering what may be the toughest and deadliest period of the virus.

如果我们这样做了,我们的国家就会更加强大,更加繁荣,更好的拥抱未来,虽然我们仍然可以有不同意见。我的美国同胞们,在我们下面的工作中,我们将需要彼此。我们需要我们所有的力量来维护 -- -- 来坚持度过这个黑暗的冬天,我们正在进入病毒所导致的可能是最艰难和最致命的时期。

我们必须把政治放在一边,并最终作为一个国家团结起来面对这一流行病。我向你们保证。正如《圣经》所言 "哭吧,你们可以忍耐一夜,但喜乐会在早晨降临" 。我们会一起度过难关的, 你看,同胞们,所有我的为你们服务的同事,即众议院和参议院的同事都在这里, 我们都知道,世界正在注视我们, 注视着我们所有人。因此,对于美国之外的国家,我想传达如下信息:

We must set aside politics and finally face this pandemic as one nation, one nation. And I promise you this. As the Bible says, "weep, ye may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." We will get through this together. Together. Look, folks, all my colleagues that I served with in the house and the senate up here, we all understand, the world is watching, watching all of us today. So here's my message to those beyond our borders.

America has been tested, and we've come out stronger for it. We will repair our alliances and engage with the world once again. Not to meet yesterday's challenges, but today's and tomorrow's challenges. (Applause)

美国已经经受了考验, 我们现在凤凰涅槃,更加强大。我们将修复和我们盟国的关系,再次重回世界。不仅是为了应对昨天的挑战,而是为了应对今天和明天的挑战。(掌声)

我们不仅要以我们的力量来作为榜样去领导世界,而且要以我们作为榜样的力量来领导。(掌声) 我们将成为和平、进步和安全方面的值得信赖的强大伙伴。

听着,你们都知道,我们在这个国家经历了千辛万苦。在我成为总统后的第一件事,我想请你们和我一起默默祈祷,以铭记所有那些在过去一年中因疫情而丧生的人,那些40万美国同胞--父母、丈夫、妻子、儿子、女儿、朋友、邻居和同事。我们将通过成为我们知道我们可以而且应该成为的人民和国家来纪念他们。

And we'll lead not merely by the example of our power, but by the power of our example. (Applause) We'll be a strong and trusted partner for peace, progress, and security.

Look, you all know, we've been through so much in this nation. In my first act as president, I'd like to ask you to join me in a moment of silent prayer to remember all those who we lost in this past year to the pandemic, those 400,000 fellow Americans -- moms, dads, husbands, wives, sons, daughters, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. We'll honor them by becoming the people and the nation we know we can and should be.

So, I ask you, let's say a silent prayer for those who have lost their lives and those left behind and for our country.

(MOMENT OF SILENCE)

Amen. Folks, this is a time of testing. We face an attack on our democracy and on truth. A raging virus, growing inequity, the sting of systemic racism, a climate in crisis. America's role in the world. Any one of these would be enough to challenge us in profound ways. But the fact is, we face them all at once. Presenting this nation with one of the gravest responsibilities we've had. Now we're going to be tested.

所以,我请求你们,让我们为那些失去生命的人和他们的家属,为我们的国家默默祈祷。

(默哀时刻)

阿门。伙计们,这是一个考验的时刻。我们面临着对我们的民主和真理的攻击。肆虐的病毒,日益增长的不平等,系统性种族主义的侵袭,处于危机中的气候,美国在世界上的作用...... 其中任何一个都足以对我们提出深刻的挑战。但事实是,我们同时面对所有这些问题,给这个国家带来了我们最严重的挑战。现在我们即将面临考验。

我们要站出来吗,我们所有人?是时候拿出勇气了,因为有很多事情要做,确实是这样。我向你保证,后世通过我们如何解决我们这个时代的这些层出不穷的危机来评判我们。问题是,我们是否会迎难而上?我们会克服这个罕见的困难时刻吗?

Are we going to step up, all of us? It's time for boldness, for there is so much to do. And this is certain. I promise you, we will be judged, you and I, by how we resolve these cascading crises of our era. We will rise to the occasion, is the question. Will we master this rare and difficult hour?

Will we meet our obligations, and pass along a new and better world to our children? I believe we must. I'm sure you do as well. I believe we will. And when we do, we'll write the next great chapter in the history of the United States of America, the American story, a story that might sound something like a song that means a lot to me. It's called "American Anthem." And there's one verse that stands out, at least for me.

我们会履行我们的义务,把一个新的更美好的世界传给我们的孩子吗?我相信我们必须这样做。我相信你也是这样想的。我相信我们会的 而当我们这样做,我们将在美国的历史上写下下一个伟大的篇章,这就是美国的故事,这个故事,可能听起来像一首歌,这对我来说意义非凡,这首歌叫 "美国国歌"。其中有一段歌词让人印象深刻,至少对我来说是这样。

And it goes like this: "The work and prayers of centuries have brought us to this day. What shall be our legacy? What will our children say? Let me know in my heart when my days are through. America, America, I gave my best to you." Let's add. Let's, us, add our own work and prayers to the unfolding story of our great nation.

If we do this, then when our days are through, our children and our children's children will say of us, they gave their best, they did their duty, they healed a broken land. My fellow Americans, I close the day where I began, with a sacred oath before God and all of you. I give you my word, I will always level with you. I will defend the Constitution. I'll defend our democracy. I'll defend America.

它是这样说的:"几个世纪的努力和祈祷让我们走到了今天。我们的遗产是什么?我们的孩子会说什么?当我的生命结束时,我会心里有数。美国,美国,我把我最好的东西奉献给了你。" 让我们,我们,把自己的工作和祈祷加入到我们这个伟大国家所展开的故事中去。

如果我们这样做,那么当我们的生命结束时,我们的孩子和我们孩子的孩子会说我们,他们尽了最大的努力,他们尽了他们的责任,他们治愈了一片破碎的土地。

我的美国同胞们,我在上帝和你们所有人面前 发出神圣的誓言。我向你们保证,我将永远与你们开诚布公,实话实话。我将捍卫宪法,我将捍卫我们的民主,我将捍卫美国。

我会为你们竭尽全力,我所做的一切都为你们服务,不是考虑权力而是考虑为你们创造各种可能性,不是考虑个人恩怨而是考虑公共利益。我们将共同谱写一个美国的故事:充满希望,而不是恐惧,团结而非分裂,光明而非黑暗, 一个关于体面和尊严,爱和治愈,伟大和善良的故事。

And I'll give all, all of you, keep everything you -- I do in your service, thinking not of power but of possibilities, not of personal injuries but the public good. And together we shall write an American story of hope, not fear. Of unity, not division. Of light, not darkness. A story of decency and dignity, love and healing, greatness and goodness.

May this be the story that guides us, the story that inspires us, and the story that tells ages yet to come that we answered the call of history, we met the moment. Democracy and hope, truth and justice, did not die on our watch, but thrived, that America secured liberty at home and stood once again as a beacon to the world. That is what we owe our forebears, one another, and generations to follow.

So, with purpose and resolve, we turn to those tasked of our time, sustained by faith, driven by conviction, and devoted to one another and the country we love with all our hearts. May God bless America and may God protect our troops. Thank you, America.

愿这个故事能够指导我们,激励我们,告诉后世,我们响应了历史的号召,我们迎接了这一时刻。民主和希望、真理和正义没有在我们的眼皮底下消亡,而是蓬勃发展,美国在国内确保了自由,并再次成为世界的灯塔。这就是我们对我们的祖先、彼此和后代所进行的承诺。

因此,我们目标明确,充满决心,和那些肩负时代使命的人们一起努力,以信仰为支撑,以信念为动力,全心全意地奉献给彼此和我们所爱的国家。愿上帝保佑美国。
收藏收藏 分享分享
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2021-1-20 20:46:48 来自手机 | 只看该作者
在铁丝网和刺刀的维稳下,祸国殃民的,一个贪腐舞弊政府登基了,美国人民的灾难!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|消息树

GMT-8, 2024-4-20 03:03 , Processed in 0.042189 second(s), 14 queries .